Dubai, United Arab Emirates
about 1 year ago
Taylor Root are instructed by one of the region's leading Company Formation specialists to assist them in finding a lawyer with at least 6-9 Years PQE to lead their legal function and work closely with the Managing Director on the growth of the business.
This company is active across the region, with significant exposure in the UAE, KSA, and one or two other jurisdictions. As well as managing and mentoring a small team, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
Overseeing all legal activities across the Middle East where the company has interests:
- Oversee counsel in Saudi Arabia, research KSA companies law (if no previous experience), KSA notaries law,
KSA agency law and practices employed by SAGIA as it pertains to KSA companies law
- Legal structuring for market entry and company formation in terms of preparing / amending the legal
documents required for each transaction
- Strong working knowledge of the law of England and Wales, UAE Commercial Companies Law, UAE
Notaries Law, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Companies Law, Kuwait Companies Law, DIFC Law and ADGM Law
- Working with the in-house management to provide bespoke solutions for their client's needs
- Working with external counsel appointed by the company's clients to ensure that the company formation process is
seamless and turnkey
- Strong focus on corporate law, companies law, commercial agency law and public notaries law
- Client facing activities as required from initial enquiry up to completion of transactions
- Meeting with law firms and financial corporate service providers for ongoing transactions as well as
- Vendor / supplier contract review and completion.
The successful candidate should have at least 6 years of post-qualification experience, and will ideally be experienced in Company formation work, or at least have working knowledge of the same.
As we anticipate a high number of applicants for this role, only candidates fitting the criteria will be contacted.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.