A boutique investment bank is currently looking to recruit an experienced corporate lawyer to join their global legal team based in London. This is an on-going contract position due to an increase of work in the team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Legal and Compliance you will be responsible for:
- Providing solutions on local and cross-border regulatory issues and other legal matters
- Working with HR on employment law issues, including offer letters
- Working with various stakeholders on GDPR / data protection issues
- Managing company secretarial matters of the firm's offices in Europe and the Middle East
- Attending to all other legal matters of the firm's offices in Europe and the Middle East
Ideally you will be have at least 4 years' PQE gained in the area of corporate M&A law gained with a leading law firm or in-house organisation.
This is a unique opportunity to join a small but very collegiate team who work very closely with the business.
For more information or to apply please contact Penny Parker on 0207 332 9586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: 1024682PP
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.