Corporate Tax Senior Associate / Legal Director
Pre-eminent Birmingham law firm seeks a 4+PQE corporate tax lawyer to join its corporate tax practice in Birmingham.
The successful candidate will focus on advising on the corporate tax aspects of mainstream corporate, banking and commercial transactions as well as providing standalone corporate tax advice for FTSE 100/250, leading financial institutions and private business clients.
The successful candidate will have broad-based experience of providing corporate tax advice in the following areas:
* National and international mergers, acquisitions and disposals – assets and shares
* Strategic tax advice, including pre-sale tax planning and preparation, and transaction structuring
* Group reorganisations and balance sheet engineering
* Management incentives including employee share schemes
* Private funds and other joint venture
* Public markets transactions and IPOs/secondary fund raising
Working as an integral part of a highly regarded national tax practice, this is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to build towards a legal director and/or eventual partnership case in Birmingham.
The position will be based in Birmingham but with a hybrid approach to office and remote working, with up to 50% remote working available. For further information about this position please apply.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.