Corporate Solicitor – 12 month FTC
Corporate Solicitor – 12-month FTC
Our client, a Top 100 City law firm has a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Solicitor for 12 months on a fixed-term contract basis.
To assist on a variety of corporate transactional matters as listed below:
* Assisting with large-scale corporate transactions, and running own smaller-scale transactions, with a particular focus on:
* M&A transactions;
* Capital markets work; and
* Investment work (acting for angel investors, founders/companies, and VCs) and generally working with entrepreneurs and early-stage ventures.
* Negotiating all or discrete aspects of corporate transactions and drafting the relevant documentation;
* Advising on other areas of corporate law, including in relation to re-organisations, capital reductions, share buybacks, shareholder agreements, JV agreements, share option schemes, directors’ duties and governance issues;
* Taking ownership of, and working through large technical documents, including sale and purchase agreements and prospectuses;
The successful Corporate Solicitor is likely to have upwards of 4+ PQE with experience in a Corporate/Commercial department of a law firm.
The firm is open to individuals seeking to work 4 or 5 days a week, and may consider fully remote working although the preference would be on a hybrid basis.
The firm offers incredible benefits, and a great work/life balance.
To apply for this excellent Corporate Solicitor vacancy, please send your CV ASAP or contact Sandra Pavlou in confidence.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.