My client is a specialist corporate law firm that is known for delivering high quality and practical legal advice and their relationship driven service. Looking to bring further depth to their practice, the firm is currently seeking a senior associate to join their corporate/M&A team working on a range of corporate matters.
This excellent opportunity offers:
- A range of corporate/M&A work, acting for a mix of clients
- The chance to work with highly experienced and respected partners and in a collegiate team
The successful candidate will be advising on a broad range of corporate matters including:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Capital markets and private equity transactions
- Corporate governance
- Takeovers, schemes of arrangement and capital raisings
- Strategic corporate work and risk management
You will be a senior associate with excellent client facing skills.
For further information please contact Tim Stoll on 8610 8400 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tim Stoll on (03) 8610 8400 or e-mail email@example.com. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.