Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€55000 - €75000 per annum + pension, health, bonus
about 1 year ago
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the business of a range of corporate entities through the setting of agendas and preparation and distribution of Board packs;
- Coordinating and attending Board Meetings and shareholder meetings/AGMs where appropriate;
- Preparation of Minutes and matters arising for the Boards or Committees;
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with the Chairpersons and Directors of each entity for which you are responsible;
- Ensuring company secretarial procedures are properly managed;
- Working with the firm's Funds and Asset Management department to ensure that Board Pack submissions are of a high standard, meet Central Bank requirements for minutes and are suitable to present to the Board;
- Assisting with the establishment and liquidation of corporate entities;
- Assist in ensuring that all Board and Committee Terms of References are regularly reviewed and updated, if required.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.