Corporate Reorganisation Lawyer, 3-6 PQE
The legal practice is dedicated to becoming the clear choice for international business reorganisations by leveraging our multi-disciplinary firm approach and large global footprint, and supported by our cutting-edge approach to legal technology and client-focussed solutions.
They are looking for motivated, entrepreneurial corporate lawyers with experience of corporate reorganisations or advisory work, strong technical skills, and a desire to work in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary environment.
The successful candidate will typically be 3-6 years PQE and will have gained general experience of the corporate law issues commonly associated with reorganisations work (such as capital reductions, distributions, share or asset transfers and other general corporate law advisory work) and be:
- a strong technical lawyer with good knowledge of English corporate and contract law;
- able to understand the legal solution within the wider commercial picture;
- entrepreneurial, motivated and excited by the opportunity to provide legal services in a global, innovative, technologically advanced, multi-disciplinary environment;
- a driven and proactive team player who enjoys working with people from different backgrounds and disciplines and is keen to assist with the development of junior team members; and
- a relationship builder who can spot and develop new opportunities and client relationships both within the BIG 4 network and externally.
The role will involve:
- providing corporate legal advice on a broad range of client solutions spanning corporate reorganisations, corporate simplification, intra-group and supply chain reorganisations, business separations, carve-outs and post-acquisition integrations;
- project managing and driving projects to conclusion; and
- training and mentoring more junior team members.
- It is expected that the successful applicant will be an English-qualified solicitor with a minimum of 3 years’ PQE experience. Strong academic, technical, and personal skills are essential.
If you would like to be considered please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.