over 1 year ago
Taylor Root has an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Paralegal to join a growing international law firm on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for a someone who wants to gain invaluable experience in supporting corporate partners and lawyers on a variety of matters. Long term career progression is encouraged. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drafting documentation
- Owning and running data rooms and due diligence enquiry lists
- Owning the KYC process
- Dealing with post-completion matters
- Various company secretarial duties
- Legal research - using legal databases and text books to obtain case law, articles, background etc and organising this information into a manageable format for the relevant lawyer
- Assisting with new pitches and merger market submissions
The successful candidate must have strong academics and some experience of working in a corporate department in a City law firm. If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV using the details provided.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.