Amsterdam, North Holland
about 1 year ago
For a leading and innovative company with it's business in liquid bulk terminals, we are currently recruiting a Corporate Paralegal to be based in the Amsterdam headquarters.
About the role:
The Corporate Paralegal is a key role in working alongside the General Counsel located at Headquarters in Amsterdam.The position will report into the General Counsel and provide a range of legal, compliance and administration support.
In this newly created position, you will take the lead, hands-on role in being the legal and administrative support to the General Counsel. This includes drafting legal correspondence, discovery, internal investigations, writing, and anything else you want to explore.
You will manage and maintain the company's corporate document portfolio, legal entity structure, compliance processes, commercial contracts and corporate databases. You'll take a lead role in establishing internal corporate processes and making sure the company hums like a finely-tuned engine.
This role would be perfect for a candidate with several years of working experience as a paralegal or for legal professionals / lawyers who want a change of focus.
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in legal studies;
- you have over 2-3 years' of relevant working experience in the field of law;
- you possess superior organizational and project management skills and attention to detail;
- you are a self-starter who takes ownership and enjoys working across departments;
- you possess strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate legal concepts effectively across the organization to achieve project objectives.
For more information or to apply, please contact Lex Pluijmers on +31 6 12180852 or email email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.