Our client, a leading international Law firm is actively seeking a Corporate Paralegal to join their well established and growing corporate practice in Hong Kong. Working alongside a team of Lawyers and Partners you will provide legal and administrative support to the corporate team.
- Responding to client enquiries to explain the process of forming companies and partnerships, as well as the striking off or liquidation of such entities
- Explaining to clients the costs involved in setting up entities and the requirements for maintaining them in good standing, as well as explaining the annual return process
- Preparing formation documents for companies and partnerships and attend to post-formation and filing procedures
- Under the supervision of attorneys, coordinate, organize, prepare, and interpret legal documents, build, and maintain relevant databases and files
- Conduct due diligence investigation and legal research
- Assist in drafting of general correspondence and legal and transactional documents
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Attending to internal administrative work and assist on ad-hoc assignments
Experience and Skills
- 2-8 years of experience gained within a reputable regional or international law firm
- Ability to work under pressure, handling high volume of instructions from lawyers
- Flexible and willing to learn, good team player and self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility
- Degree in Law would be an advantage
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.