Taylor Root has an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Paralegal to join a Legal 500 Tier 2 law firm on an initial 6 month FTC.
This is a great opportunity for a someone who wants to gain invaluable experience in supporting corporate partners and lawyers on a variety of matters. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assisting partners and lawyers with transactions to ensure a successful and timely completion
- Providing support for complex and cross-border deals covering M&A, corporate restructuring, commercial contracts, banking and finance and corporate tax
- Creating organisational documents, including articles of incorporation and merger agreements
- Drafting contracts, creating and distributing annual reports
- Assisting with paperwork needed by regulatory bodies
- Responding to requests for information
- Performing legal research
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of working in a corporate department in a City law firm. If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV using the details provided.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.