Corporate M&A Senior Associate
Our client is a long established and full service Australian law firm with a highly successful corporate team.
The firm is looking to grow its corporate practice and there is an excellent opportunity for an experienced corporate lawyer to join this dynamic and collaborative team.
The firm’s corporate team has high-quality Australian and international clients across various sectors and are known for its top-tier performance. Fee earners / lawyers are not required to meet financial targets, this means they are not distracted by their utilisation rates and that they can focus on doing great work for great clients.
The teams corporate work includes:
- Drafting and negotiating transaction and other commercial documents
- End-to-end management of M&A processes, including due diligence
- Advising on Corporations Act, ASX Listing Rules and Foreign Acquisitions and Takeovers Act issues
- Supporting and working with partners and junior lawyers in the team and across the firm in meeting clients’ objectives and deadlines
- Supervision and training of junior lawyers
- Undertaking business development activities both internally and externally
- Work in a highly respected corporate team with a friendly and down to earth Partner.
- Flexible and remote working options are available.
- Earn a Sydney top tier equivalent salary.
- Work with no billable or other financial targets.
- Inclusive, diverse and positive work environment which includes flexible working, complimentary gym memberships, corporate health plans, social activities, weekly drinks, monthly morning teas, Christmas party and casual dress every Friday.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you’d like to discuss, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.