Corporate M&A Role with Global Live Events Company
You will be joining an inclusive team of twelve talented lawyers reporting to the group’s international lead counsel for Corporate Development. This role has an interesting international remit and will include:
* working on a mix of new business set ups, acquisitions of controlling interests in existing businesses, new joint venture arrangements and new venue development projects.
* Being a part of the team dealing with any of the group’s financing arrangements, whether on a global or local level,
* Working independently and take deals from inception, through initial exploration, structuring, undertaking due diligence, documenting and closing.
* Working closely with the business development teams
* Outside counsel will report to you, and you will manage their workloads, what gets handled by them, and how best to split your time and resources between them and you on each project, achieving best overall value for the group.
You will ideally be between 3-7 PQE with a strong private practice background and possibly some in-house experience either through your current role or as a secondment. The team are looking for someone who enjoys thinking innovatively while working on challenging legal matters. It is important that candidates have strong interpersonal skills and are able to work within a team and communicate with all personnel within the organisation.
Having hired successfully for the team before we can vouch for it being a supportive and collaborative environment and one that invests heavily in its employees well-being and progression.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.