Sophie de Blauwe (nee Robinson)
11 months ago
Leading US law firm in Singapore currently has a brand new vacancy available in their expanding Corporate team.
In line with continued strategic growth, they are looking to hire an additional Corporate associate to focus on private M&A and private equity transactions for regional clients with particular focus on financial institutions work.
Applications are invited from candidates who fit the following criteria:-
- excellent academic credentials (2:1 or 1st class honours);
- admitted in Singapore, the UK, the US or Australia/New Zealand (dual Singapore + international qualification would be of particular interest but is NOT essential);
- demonstrable private M&A experience from a top domestic or preferably an international law firm in a major financial centre e.g. Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney, London, New York;
- at least 3 PQE (UK scale) up to 7 PQE (UK scale)
- excellent interpersonal/communication skills and an aptitude for business development
Excellent remuneration plus full relocation package available. No language skills required.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.