Sophie de Blauwe (nee Robinson)
8 months ago
Our client is a Tier 1, full service global law firm based in Singapore.
They are currently looking to recruit a mid level or senior associate for their busy Corporate M&A team, where they will be actively involved in cutting-edge M&A transactions for clients across the region including Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore and beyond.
To be eligible to apply, candidates should:-
- have excellent academic credentials (2:1 or 1st class or equivalent at degree level);
- be of between 2-6 PQE (UK scale) or 3-7 PQE (Singapore scale);
- have demonstrable post qualification experience in M&A transactions from a Big 4 Singaporean law firm, or another leading international law firm;
- be based in Singapore already (whether Singaporean/PR or an existing EP holder) or be a Singaporean looking to return home from overseas.
- be admitted in a commonwealth jurisdiction such as Singapore, the UK, Australia or New Zealand.
Excellent training and development opportunities and remuneration package.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.