City of London, London
10 months ago
A rare part-time opportunity has arisen with a highly successful fund manager who are seeking a corporate transactional lawyer either from private practice or in-house financial services. This is a three day a week role which can be structured in a number of ways.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Providing legal advice on a range of corporate and commercial transactions covering legal advisory, listed company corporate transactions, regulatory, transformation initiatives and project work.
- Drafting and reviewing of subscription agreements, shareholder agreements and articles of association.
- Undertaking legal and commercial due diligence.
- Providing legal support in relation to its private investment portfolio.
- Managing external lawyers and legal spend.
The opportunity offers flexibility, a work/life balance and a highly technical and interesting workload within an entrepreneurial and collaborative team.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.