Den Bosch, North Brabant
7 months ago
For one of the leading energy companies in the Netherlands, we are currently recruiting an interim Corporate Lawyer to be based in the Brabant region. The interim period is 12 months and starts ASAP. Our client is an innovative company with an international focus.
About the role:
As a corporate lawyer you will be responsible for all kinds of corporate work, such as M&A deals, corporate structuring and corporate housekeeping. As a corporate lawyer you will collaborate with colleagues from different departments such as M&A, HR, Finance and Tasks.
- You have a Dutch Master degree in law;
- You have 7-10 years of relevant experience, either at a law firm or inhouse;
- Proficient in Dutch and English;
- Broad experience within the field of M&A, company law and joint ventures;
- Available 32-40 hours a week.
For more information or to apply, please contact Tobias Herweijer on +31 6 39025860 or email email@example.com quoting ref: 1158872
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.