Corporate Immigration Solicitor – 14m FTC
Our client, a market leading UK law firm, is seeking a driven and ambitious Immigration Solicitor to join their team, and work directly alongside their Head of Immigration. This is an excellent opportunity for those of a variety of PQE levels to work across a variety of complex, high quality immigration matters, and make a real impact in a dynamic team.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for providing strategic advice to clients on options for relocating to the UK, advising on work-related immigration routes, and supervising more junior team members. Some of your key duties will include:
* Taking the lead on the day-to-day management of matters related to corporate immigration
* Advising on various work-related immigration routes, including sponsorship, visit visas, Global Talent, Start up and Innovator routes, and other temporary work routes
* Providing strategic advice to businesses and individuals on the impact of Brexit
* Advising on changes to sponsor licence details, including changes to structure, and corresponding compliance issues and action points
* Advising on non-compliance of sponsorship and mitigating risk for clients in respect of illegal working and right to work checks
You will also have the opportunity to work with the corporate immigration team on business development and know-how activities.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail, and a proven track record of delivering high-quality legal services in a fast-paced environment.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a dynamic and supportive team, then this could be the perfect role for you. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity and apply today!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.