Corporate Immigration Paralegal
We currently have an opportunity for a Corporate Immigration Paralegal to join a global management consultancy, supporting its in-house visa process. This is an excellent position for someone to join a dynamic, fast-paced business, gain invaluable experience and build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and across the company.
This role is based in London, with a hybrid office policy.
Key duties include:
- Bringing the visa process in-house, creating policies that ensure compliant visa applications,
- Managing all inbound visa and immigration cases within appropriate timelines,
- Performing administrative duties involved in the immigration advice and application services,
- Staying up to date with latest relevant legislation changes,
- Ensuring all case requirements from OISC are met; and
- Performing ad hoc duties designated by the line manager.
- Degree educated and minimum qualification at OISC level 1,
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working within immigration in a professional services environment,
- Good legal writing and drafting skills; and
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
If this is of interest, please apply!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.