Sydney, New South Wales
Market leading salary offered
12 months ago
Our client is one of Asia Pacific's premier Australian law firms. It has strong relationships with international firms and works on complex, high value domestic and cross-border deals.
Our client is seeking a mid-senior level lawyer (Associate or Senior Associate) to join their Tier 1 finance practice. This team works across the full spectrum of financing transactions, including corporate finance, property finance, project finance, asset and structured finance.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- 4-8 years' experience in corporate finance, including corporate lending, syndications, acquisition and leveraged finance
- Private practice experience, in Australia or overseas
- Strong technical drafting and communication skills
- Ability to negotiate commercial terms and to assist clients with making difficult decisions
- Demonstrated ability to form enduring relationships with peers, clients and industry experts
- A team player attitude and the ability to mentor junior lawyers in the group
- Resilience and a commitment to provide exceptional levels of service to their local and international client base
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a blue chip finance practice with market-leading remuneration on offer.
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like to find out more, please contact me for a confidential discussion.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.