Corporate – Energy, 1-4 PQE
Candidates with no previous energy experience will be considered if strong academics and general experience, is demonstrated. This role will be working alongside the Partners on transactions arising out of the team’s energy and infrastructure related practice.
The successful candidate will likely have a M&A background, with at least some experience in due diligence, disclosure, SPAs/SHAs and related documentation.
Skills and Attributes
- Corporate Lawyer with 1 – 4 years PQE
- Track record of advising on M&A transactions (of any type – but energy/infrastructure knowledge preferred),
- Qualified in England & Wales
- Strong technical, drafting and negotiation skills
- Impressive academic background
- Provides highest levels of service to clients and colleagues
- Can demonstrate team-work and relationship building skills
- An innovative mindset (supporting the use of technology to improve service delivery)
- Proactive and a self-starter
- Able to work independently
If you would like to be considered please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.