For our client, an international corporate services company, we are currently recruiting a Corporate Counsel to be based in Amsterdam. Our client is a high-end boutique specialized in tailor made advise for small to medium sized enterprises, real estate investors and privaty equity firms. As a Corporate Counsel you will work on various challenging legal projects and transactions, both on location as in the Amsterdam office. Next to this, you will supervise a team of 2 to 4 (junior) team members.
As a Corporate Legal Counsel your focus will predominantly be on corporate law (Book BW:2) and corporate transactions. You will act as first point of contact towards the clients and external advisors as well as the relevant authorities. Furthermore you will be responsible for maintaining and expanding a network of clients and generating new business through your own network.
- You have a Master's degree in law;
- Minimum of 5-7 years of working experience in corporate service environment;
- The focus of your experience is on corporate law;
- Your native language is Dutch and you are proficient in English, other languages preferred;
- Strong communicative and social skills;
- Excellent relationship building skills;
- You are available full-time.
For more information or to apply, please contact Lex Pluijmers or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.