about 2 months ago
I am working with a top tier international law firm who seeks a very experienced residential conveyancer to join their Guildford office.
You will be working as part of a small team to undertake due diligence in relation to the acquisition of multiple leasehold and freehold properties.
Tasks will include:
* Investigating title, reviewing searches and property information, raising
enquiries and preparing and issuing reports on title.
* Drafting, engrossing and completing leases in a standard form
* Taking instructions from and reporting directly to clients
* Dealing with a variety of counterparties including Local Authorities.
* Responsibility for a significant case load whereby the candidate is the
first point of contact for clients and counterparties
* Undertaking general conveyancing matters and being familiar with the
conveyancing stages and processes
* Drafting completion and financial statements
* Preparing and submitting Stamp Duty Land Tax forms on line
* Preparing and submitting Land Registry applications online
* Closing files and account balances
To be considered you must have the following experience:
- At least two year's experience gained in residential real estate / conveyancing
- Experience of running your own cases from inception to completion and working autonomously.
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Be organised and capable of running a significant number of files and work matters simultaneously
- Be confident in both verbal and written communication with a diverse range of clients
- Have a flexible approach and willing to go the extra mile
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.