Our client is a prestigious national law firm with a thriving property practice. An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced property paralegal or conveyancer to join their team.
Working with leading Partners and a team of senior lawyers, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting Title searches
- Drafting correspondence and contracts of sale
- Preparing and attending settlements
- Liaising with lawyers, mortgage brokers and other third parties
- Drafting all documents in relation to land title
- General administrative dutues and legal research
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- At least 2 years solid experience as a property paralegal, clerk or conveyancer from a reputable law firm
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment
You will be rewarded with an excellent team, culture, remuneration and interesting work.
For a confidential discussion, please don't hesitate to get in touch, email@example.com
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Elisa Armiento on 03 8610 8400 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.