Contracts Manager – Energy Trading House
Our client is a leading energy trader, a global player in Global LNG and Coal markets across Asia, EMEA and Americas. This is a newly created role with management responsibilities, supporting the commodities (paper and physical) trading business.
About the Role
- Ensuring accuracy of deal details, reviewing, drafting and negotiating trading contracts
- Managing a team of contract specialists, providing relevant trainings and supporting the team’s growth
- Maximising efficiency in policies and processes, ensuring alignment to global guidelines
- Working closely with legal team on compliance matters or potential conflict resolution
About the Ideal Candidate
- Well versed with end-to-end trading contract cycle, gained from a similar trading environment would be preferred
- 8 – 12 years of relevant experience supporting trading arms or legal functions. Additional management responsibilities would be essential
- Familiarity with industry terminology and shipping acronyms
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills with proven ability to influence and work effectively with senior stakeholders
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.