Up to S$80000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Ensuring the quality and timeliness of the contract negotiation and execution process across a variety of jurisdictions and time zones in APAC (you may also be required to work across US / EMEA time Zones)
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiation of variety of agreements
- Assisting with time sensitive internal projects to advance and supplement the needs of business
- Conduct legal research on issues impacting business across Asia Pacific
- Preferably a qualified lawyer with about 2 PQE with some exposure to commercial legal matters
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable and able to work as a team
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Highly detail oriented
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.