Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £70000 per annum
8 months ago
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Consumer Lawyer to join one of the leading TMT providers in the UK.
As part of the highly regarded consumer legal team, who pride themselves on their team-orientated and inclusive culture, you will be working with key stakeholders from the start, providing advice on a range of consumer related enquiries and managing a busy caseload encompassing the below areas:
* Consumer Rights Act
* Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulation
* Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulation
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a good understanding or awareness of other legislation and regulation including:
* CAP and BCAP advertising codes and guidance
* Ofcom General Conditions and guidance
* European Electronic Communications Code
* Digital Economy Act
* Gambling Act
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing team and get involved from the ground up, from routine enquiries to business critical projects.
If you are interested in this role please get in touch ASAP.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.