Construction – Senior Legal Counsel
Our client is seeking a Construction Solicitor from 1+ PQE to join their legal team. You can be based at any number of UK offices, including Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds or Newcastle. This role is hybrid and you are expected to attend one of these offices 1-2 days per week. Applications from lawyers who are either contentious or non-contentious are welcome.
The organisation provides refurbishment and new-build housing services to a broad range of public and private sector clients; and sustainable energy management. You will be required to provide timely, high quality, practical and commercially focused legal advice balancing legal risk with the commercial needs of the business.
· Responsibility for providing commercially focused legal advice on a broad range of projects ensuring compliance with applicable law.
· Reviewing, negotiating and/or drafting agreements and conducting contract negotiations with project counterparties primarily for development, construction, refurbishment and related services.
· Supporting with commercial and contractual matters with respect to tenders, projects, variations and on-going contractual and operational matters.
What’s on offer:
· Strong salary plus benefits including: car allowance and bonus.
· Good work life/balance
· Working on exciting projects within a well regarded business
If you are interested please do get in touch ASAP!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.