You will be supporting all Construction Litigation fee earners, and tasks you may be getting involved with will include, but are not limited to:
- Agreeing a clear plan for the administration of each legal matter at the outset with the senior lawyer on the matter and ensuring the plan is adhered to
- Legal and document research
- Assisting with disclosure tasks
- Preparation of court bundles
- Attending client conferences and court hearings when required, taking accurate notes and preparing typed copies for later reference
To be considered for this position, you must have at least three - six months litigation experience, preferably in construction. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please do apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.