Our client currently has a requirement for a Paralegal to join their Construction team.
The role will involve providing support to the partner specialising in all aspects of contentious construction and construction-related professional indemnity and liability insurance. The role itself will include:
- Drafting contracts
- Proof reading documents
- Typing correspondence and documents, including dictation work
- Taking minutes at client meetings
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Financial administration such as monthly billing and dealing with expenses
- Email and hard copy filing, scanning and printing
- File opening and closing, including dealing with all necessary AML procedures
- General administrative tasks
To be considered for this role, you must have a law degree with excellent academics and have previous experience of working in a law firm.
To apply for this role please send a current CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.