Construction Litigation Lawyer/Senior Lawyer
This boutique law firm was established by an ex-top tier lawyer. The practice has taken off and is growing which is why they are looking for someone.
They offer a variety of legal services to Australia’s construction and building industry – from commercial contracting to dispute resolution and advisory legal services.
They work with principals, consultants, developers, contractors and subcontractors on projects across the country, to negotiate contracts, pursue and defend claims, settle disputes and navigate the regulatory environment.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-6 years’ experience as a lawyer with construction and/or property disputes/litigation experience.
- People from smaller law firms are encouraged to apply.
- Work on large scale top tier projects disputes/litigation as well as small scale construction and/or property disputes/litigation.
- Learn from a Principal that is easy to work with and vastly experienced.
- Excellent work life balance and there’s an opportunity to work flexibly.
- Excellent salary on offer.
For more information contact me at email@example.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.