Leading global law firm are looking to recruit a 4+PQE non-contentious construction lawyer to join its market leading team in Birmingham.
This firm’s transactional construction team are acknowledged as experts when it comes to large scale projects and disputes avoidance and management.
Acting for governments, public bodies, major multinational, national and international corporations and contractors, the matters the team deal with are often highly significant and complex.
As part of one of the largest teams of its kind globally, their people have the support they need to deliver excellence.
– Acting for a wide range of national and international clients, with a particular focus on the energy and infrastructure sectors as well as the traditional built environment.
– Providing strategic and commercial legal advice on major energy, infrastructure and development projects.
– Handling your own matters and providing support and guidance to more junior lawyers within the team.
– Taking a proactive lead in business development and contributing to the strategic direction of the team.
– Working with colleagues across the national/international team and wider practice and product groups across the firm to help develop growth areas for the team.
The position will be based in Birmingham. For further information about this position please apply.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.