Our client’s award-winning construction practice is, justifiably, one of the leaders in the construction legal field. The firm are looking to recruit a 2-6 PQE construction lawyer to join it’s Birmingham team.
The firm’s specialist construction lawyers in Birmingham provide top quality advice to an enviable client base, across the full range of contentious and non-contentious matters. Their clients are developers, contractors, Registered Providers and public sector bodies.
You can expect to be involved in both non-contentious and contentious construction work and if you have a particular bias, they are able to accommodate this so you are playing to your key strengths.
What you’ll be doing:
* Advising clients including regional and national contractors and developers, local and central government departments, registered providers operating in the commercial / private and public sectors.
* Contentious advice on adjudications and litigation for public and private sector clients.
* Providing construction related procurement advice to public sector clients.
* Advising on all aspects of development through design and construction.
* Advising on asset management contracts and maintenance contracts.
* Advising on health sector development projects including new hospitals
* Advising a wide range of publicly funded housing organisations on development schemes and asset management arrangements.
* Providing construction due diligence support to the real estate, corporate and banking teams on acquisitions and disposals.
* Building and maintaining effective client relationships.
* Active participation in marketing initiatives.
A significant number of the team are ranked as experts and leading practitioners in their field by Chambers UK and the Legal 500. This is a fantastic opportunity for an associate or senior associate level construction lawyer to specialise further with a leading Birmingham team.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.