Construction, Infra. & Projects Senior Associate
Our client is a reputable, global law firm with a highly regarded construction practice. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced front-end lawyer to join a thriving construction and infrastructure team.
The Team / Role
The firm’s construction and infrastructure team have created a full service unique offering in the Australian market, with capability to support clients throughout their entire project lifecycle. As a core member of the Projects team, you will work closely with Partners and your colleagues (both in Australia and Asia) on high profile front-end energy and infrastructure projects primarily with major contractors and developers.
This role will see you working with some of the biggest names in both sectors, providing transactional, advisory and contentious services on complex local, international and multi-jurisdictional projects.
- You will be a qualified front-end lawyer with at least three years’ experience (in-house or private practice)
- You will need to be confident advising clients with complex drafting and negotiating skills.
- You will bring energy, passion, inclusion and empathy to the role
- Competitive salary on offer.
- Fun, inclusive, family-like culture.
- Professional firm but also relaxed, you can dress for your day and in your own style.
- Promote practices that support wellbeing, mental wellness and work/life balance
- International secondments.
- Leading reputation for diversity and inclusion
- Friendly, down to earth partners who are happy to assist in career development.
For more information, please contact Samantha Jones on +61 420 737 006 or email@example.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.