Construction Disputes Paralegal
Our client, a top-tier, international law firm with a renowned construction litigation practice, is seeking a Construction Litigation Paralegal to join their team. The successful candidate will have at least six months of experience working on construction litigation matters at a paralegal level.
As a Construction Litigation Paralegal, you will be responsible for supporting attorneys in all phases of litigation, including drafting legal documents, conducting legal research, and managing case files. You will assist in the preparation of pleadings, motions, and discovery requests and responses. You will also work closely with the associates to prepare for depositions, hearings, and trials.
Our client is committed to providing exceptional training and development opportunities to their employees. As a paralegal within the firm, you will receive extensive training and support to develop your skills and knowledge in this specialised area of law.
- Drafting legal documents and correspondence
- Conducting legal research
- Managing case files and preparing trial binders
- Assisting with discovery requests and responses
- Preparing for and attending depositions, hearings, and trials
- Communicating with clients, opposing counsel, and court personnel
- At least six months of experience working on construction litigation matters at a paralegal level
- Strong understanding of the litigation process and legal terminology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organisational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and legal research databases
If this seems of interest, please either apply directly, or reach out with your CV to Varun Nair at Taylor Root
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.