Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Agile working
5 months ago
Construction is core to what this international firm do and their team enjoys a formidable reputation across the industry. Their work focuses on UK contentious construction matters which is broad scope and sees them acting for both private and public sector developers. Their experience extends across all the major contract forms (JCT, NEC, ICE, FIDIC, PPC and GC Works) as well as PFI and bespoke contracts.
As part of a dedicated 23 strong national contentious construction department you can expect to work alongside colleagues on work which is being led out of all of their UK offices as well as, working closely with the firm's London real estate practice in advising developers, major international and domestic contractors, consultants and public sector bodies such as central and local government, and social housing providers. As a result of growth the department are now seeking associate or senior associate level lawyers to join the national team to be based in any of their regional offices either in Birmingham, the North West or South West of England.
For this role the team require:
- Drive, enthusiasm and vision
- Proven ability to manage files
- Flexibility and can-do approach
- Excellent communication skills with a collaborative approach
- Demonstrable passion for business development
- Knowledge of JCT, FIDIC and NEC
- Qualified solicitor with at least 2 years' PQE in construction which can be in a mixed practice role
- Particular interest in a contentious construction practice
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.