Compliance Officer, Leading International Law Firm
The opportunity has arisen for a Compliance professional with expertise in AML, conflicts, and sanctions work to join a leading international law firm in Hong Kong. An active part of the global business compliance team you will advise fee earners and partners on best practice in relation to new client acquisition, conduct conflict searches, AML reviews, sanctions monitoring and advise on related policy matters. This would be a great opportunity for someone in financial services to join a leading international law firm, or for someone currently within a law firm looking for a new challenge in a growing environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required, with the ability to confidently interact with senior stakeholders.
- Preferably with a Law degree or GDL/LPC
- Experience of working in a Risk and Compliance function with a professional services firm or a reputed financial services firm.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of AML, sanctions and conflicts checks and reviews.
- Knowledge of SRA rules including conflicts of interest would be highly preferred.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.