City of London, London
5 months ago
Top international law firm in the heart of the city are looking for a talented individual to join the leading Risk & Compliance team as a Compliance Officer.
- Carry out AML and Sanctions checks on high risk clients
- Perform conflict of interest searching using the conflicts database
- Gain and maintain knowledge of the firm's policies and procedures
- Provide training on relevant and updated policies and procedures
- Supporting junior members of the team
- Advise firm on best practice
- law degree / LPC
- Previous law firm experience
- Previous experience with Conflicts
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.