Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
about 2 months ago
COMPLIANCE, MID TO SENIOR LEVEL, ABU DHABI
CLIENTS: We have numerous needs with clients across Abu Dhabi, seeking to strengthen their compliance capability at various levels. The clients are usually government sector and span a variety of industries, covering energy, infrastructure, investments and technology.
ROLES: You'll need to be experienced at dealing with large, high growth corporate environments. Your particular skills will need to honed towards building from the ground up and putting sophisticated procedures in place, as well and managing senior management and business units.
CANDIDATES: The clients have in mind some particular needs:
- Current or ex-lawyers with either strong existing compliance work, or corporate / regulatory lawyers who want to get into compliance.
- Exposure to multinational environments, particularly public listed companies.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Currently based in the Middle East, or at least exposure to work here.
- Full Arabic language skills are of huge benefit and for some positions, vital.
Please do get in touch to discuss if you feel you're suitable. I can provide full job descriptions and plenty of information.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.