Compliance Manager – Trading
About Our Client
Our client is a leading commodities trading firm and they are currently recruiting for a Compliance Manager to oversee all ethics and compliance related matters.
Reporting to the Compliance Director, you will be advising on ethics and compliance initiatives and adherence to policies relating to the relevant statutory, regulatory and license obligations.
In this role, you will:
- Design and conduct compliance monitoring and surveillance on trading activities across different jurisdictions
- Provide accurate and timely guidance to the business to ensure compliance with complex external rules and regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- Be the subject matter expert and provide training on regulatory and compliance requirements relating to trading compliance, ensuring awareness of best practice developments
- Provide in-depth support and advice on ethics and compliance initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of experience in compliance work, preferably within the Energy, O&G, Trading, Commodities space
- Deep understanding of how to analyze regulations and further develop and implement procedures, policies, and trainings
- Knowledge in financial regulations, exchange rules, relevant laws is highly advantageous
- Ability to work independently and have the EQ to navigate around a highly fast paced and demanding environment
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.