My Client is a Chinese securities brokerage with strong presence within Asia. They are currently looking for a Compliance Manager / Senior Manager to join their compliance team.
- Perform regular compliance checking and review
- Liaise with regulators and assist in formulating and maintaining compliance policies and procedures
- Provide compliance advice and solution to business units and handle regulatory enquiries from regulators
- Report directly to Head of Compliance and work closely with colleagues on any compliance related matters
- Bachelor degree of Economics, Finance , Risk Management , Laws or related disciplines
- Minimum 5-7 years of compliance experience in securities firms/ banks
- Strong understanding of Hong Kong legal and regulatory requirements on securities brokerage
- Good command in both English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.