Dubai, United Arab Emirates
10 months ago
COMPLIANCE MANAGER, INDUSTRIAL CONGLOMERATE, DUBAI
CLIENT: We have a strong working relationship with this particular client, and they have instructed us to work on a new role within their Legal and Compliance department. They require a Compliance Manager to come on board and work closely with the General Counsel and Head of Compliance.
ROLE: The position will be based in Dubai, and offer you the opportunity to work on a wide range of day to day issues covering domestic and international matters, as well as broader transactional operations in the future. The team is small and you will need to be comfortable operating at both a conventional administrative level, as well as high level investigations and projects.
A guideline for key responsibilities is as follows:
- Code of conduct / policies and procedures / rules and regulations drafting.
- Training and learning programmes.
- Third party compliance and KYC.
- Investigations and evidence review.
CANDIDATE: There are some key guideline criteria to bear in mind:
- Ideally based in the Middle East already, although strong and relevant overseas applications can be considered.
- 4+ years of strong compliance experience.
- Exposure to a multinational in a leading first world market.
- In-house experience in energy or heavy industry will be strongly preferred over financial services.
- Compliance professionals who are also lawyers will be highly sought after.
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic compliance manager to come on board and establish themselves in a small and busy team.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.