£50000 - £60000 per annum
18 days ago
A law firm based in Bedfordshire are looking for an experienced Risk & Compliance hire to join their firm, to assist the Director in establishing a compliance function. This person will be responsible for overseeing compliance for the firm.
- To keep up-to-date with all relevant regulatory and compliance developments and to monitor all actual and potential compliance risks to the Firm.
- To manage/supervise compliance staff, answering AML queries and to escalate high risk issues and suspicious activity to the Head of Risk and Compliance and/or MLRO as and when appropriate
- Assisting with investigation
- Reviewing GDPR for the firm and managing data protection issues
- Assisting with file reviews
- Supporting with the management of the firms accreditations (CQS, Lexcel, ISO27001)
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years compliance experience from a law firm / could be a Practice Manager with experience in compliance.
Please get in touch if you'd like further detail.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.