The holder of this role would report to the Deputy General Counsel, providing guidance on internal contractual matters.
The firm offers a generous package and encourages hybrid working.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Supporting senior management by providing counsel on internal contractual and regulatory concerns.
- Forming and maintaining relationships between key stakeholders and relevant departments across the firm.
- Ensuring that the firm is aware of and is adhering to its regulatory obligations.
- Five years PQE (England & Wales / Common law jurisdictions)
- Experience working on complex contractual matters either as a specialist or a fee earner
- Advise fee-earners on the firms’ terms of engagement
- Periodically review and update the firm’s standard Terms and Conditions
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.