Amsterdam, North Holland
11 months ago
For an international transport & logistics company we are currently recruiting a Compliance Counsel to be based at their headquarters in Amsterdam.
About the role:
As a Compliance Counsel you will assist the Associate General Counsel with a diverse array of compliance matters including training, setting up digital compliance systems, GDPR and additional corporate and commercial legal support. You will identify and mitigate compliance risks while setting up compliance policies and procedures. Additionally you will provide compliance support group-wide.
- At least 3-5 years of compliance in-house experience;
- Experienced in compliance issues related to Data Protection and GDPR;
- Affinity with the Transport & Logistics sector;
- Self-motivated and positive approach to deliver high quality work and meet deadlines;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Fluent in English (fluency in other languages will be considered a plus);
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
For more information or to apply, please contact Inge Pieters on +31 6 284 686 96 or email email@example.com quoting ref: PR201317.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.