Heem Hian Lim
2 months ago
A globally renowned European MNC is looking to hire an experienced Compliance Counsel to join their team. If you enjoy getting involved in projects or working with a highly international and high-achieving group of professionals, I'd like to speak to you!
- Responsible for advising the business and regional stakeholders on a wide range of Legal & Compliance topics such as M&A Due Diligence, Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Insider Trading, Regulatory developments, Third-Party Due Diligence and Investigations
- Maintain and develop Compliance processes and policies
- Perform Compliance Risk Assessments and develop strategies/plans on mitigating the risks
- Design and conduct training on compliance topics
- Perform investigations where appropriate and implement remediation measures
- Must be a qualified lawyer (SG or UK qualified)
- 4-8 PQE
- Prior experience in Compliance (Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Investigations, Due Diligence) is critical
- An independent player that is keen on working in a lean team. Some traveling is required to the extent required (20-30%)
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.