I am currently working on behalf of an Insurance company who are looking to appoint a Compliance Officer / Business Partner into either the Birmingham, Leeds or Sheffield office (other regional locations may be available).
You will be the primary interface with assigned business areas and will be responsible for delivering effective compliance oversight and advice.
- Advise the business on compliance related issues arising from compliance reviews
- Maintain awareness of regulatory developments and how these might impact the business
- Attend regulatory business governance meetings providing advice on the development and launch of new products, new business models etc.
- Work with the business to enhance controls and be the "voice" of compliance
- Assist the business with regulatory submissions and filings
- Contribute to the annual compliance plan with regards to prevention and culture
Key skills & experience
- Experience within the Insurance market (desirable)
- UK regulatory knowledge within the compliance department of an insurance company (desirable)
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with business leaders
- Strong written and oral communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like to discuss this role in more detail, then please get in touch with Louise Nicholls at Taylor Root on 0207 332 9645 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.