City of London, London
5 months ago
Top UK law firm looking to add to their team with the hire of an Compliance Assistant, to join their growing team, in London. The role will mainly involve assisting in providing a efficient and effective on boarding process.
- Helping with the on-boarding of clients
- Carrying out CDD checks using online databases
- Handle queries from fee earners on AML policies
- Graduate or post-graduate legal qualification
- Previous compliance experience within a law firm
- High standard of both oral and written communication
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.