City of London, London
7 months ago
City law firm, based in the heart of the city, are searching for a top graduate or Junior Compliance professional to join their in-house Compliance function on an initial six month FTC. The ideal candidate will have had previous experience within a legal environment.
- Assist with the On boarding of new clients
- Carrying out CDD checks using online databases
- Dealing with queries on firm's AML policy
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
- Previous experience within a law firm
- Relevant graduate or post-graduate legal qualification
- Excellent communication skills and ability to form great internal and external relationships
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.