- Assisting with AML, KYC and Sanction issues when they arise
- Deciding whether Conflicts exist or not and advising the correct course of action
- Preparing training on these areas for staff on new and existing policies
- Helping to draft policies and guidlines to maintain compliance
- Helping ensure compliance with GDPR (experience not mandatory)
- Gathering information from across the Rouse Network, interacting with colleagues in all offices, building relationships and gaining trust
- Educated to degree level (legal preferable but not mandatory)
- Experience working in a compliance function to design and introduce new processes to manage risk surrounding Sanctions, AML, KYC.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.